Freedom Folks

Saturday, November 19, 2005

RACIST: Who Me?

I got called a racist again today.

I just returned home from attending a protest in Indiana (pix of the last one here). I joined with IFIRE to protest ILLEGAL immigrants receiving home loans. Just so you know the context this is rather severely against the law, but with a wink and a nod banks are pursuing this policy anyway.

About an hour into our peaceful protest a young gentleman yelled out his car window that I was an asshole and a racist.

Moi?

Okay, I'm big enough to admit that I've had a bad thought or two toward someone of another race or ethnicity.

Does that make me a racist?

I have listened to others make racist statements and not corrected them (and felt ashamed later).

Does that make me a racist?

I'm a Christian, as such I think we're all imperfect creatures. But, whether or not you believe in god has little relevance to this though. I think we can all agree that we're all merely human and doing the best we can.

I wonder if we need a new word here. Racist was a fine serviceabe word until the PC crowd stretched it out of shape and beyond all recognition. If acting to draw attention to criminal activity is 'racist' then the word has no meaning.

I will not stand for this sort of Stalinistic redefining of language to suit political purposes. I understand that I'm pissing people off, but tough! The law is the law, don't like it? take a stand in the sunlight as I have done and make your case.

But no, that's not the way of the left. I find those who are for ILLEGAL immigration can't come right out and say it. Nope, they wage a campaign of mocking and sneering asides until called out and then they whine like little bitches.

So I'm calling you cowards out. Stand up and defend ILLEGAL immigration with your name and reputation on the line or shut the hell up.

If that makes me a racist, fine!

****Keep Your Eyes Peeled For MJ's Posts! She Went Undercover @ A Pro-ILLEGAL Immigration Rally In Chicago This AM!****

As seen @
The Political Teen
Stop The ACLU
Iowa Voice
1/2 The Politics
Real Teen - Right On The Right
MacStansbury
The Uncooperative Blogger
The Crazy Rants Of Samantha Burns
Stuck On Stupid
Something & 1/2 Of Something
Soldier's Angel
Right Wing Nation
Jo's Cafe
Euphoric Reality
Don Surber
Bloggin' Outloud
Adam's Blog
NIF
bRight & Early
.5
Wizbang!
Choose Life
California Conservative
Cao's Blog
TMH's Bacon Bits
basil's blog
The Florida Masochist
-----