Freedom Folks

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hello? Earth to MSM.

Dear MSM,

I am writing to make sure you are OK. I haven't heard from you in a
while.

I am doing fine. I've been a little lonely lately. I was hoping
you'd come to visit, but you must be very busy with other things. Some
friends came by last Saturday, though. That made me feel better.

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon. Don't be such a stranger!

Yours,
Take Back the Memorial Rally


I was at the rally. So were lots of other people...including a bunch of people with cameras and notepads and pencils and questions. I was interviewed by several myself.

So, what I want to know is this: where the hell did they go after the rally was over on Saturday? I'm beginning to suspect that they were mysteriously "taken." Perhaps the MSM mother ship was hovering stealthily around the corner from Liberty & Church, just waiting to beam them up. We wouldn't want them to spend too much time mingling with the crazies -- you know, the ones who actually give a shit about the 9-11 memorial being about, oh, I don't know -- 9-11.

I've been watching the blogs and online newspapers. (I don't have a TV -- yes, on purpose.) It's been three days. I've got nothing. Can someone -- ANYONE -- help me out here? Because, once again, it seems that the left-wing-bias-what-left-wing-bias MSM has managed to get Lost in Space quicker than you can say "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!"