Freedom Folks

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hooray For Hollywood ( yeah, again)

Whenever I grow weary of reporting the latest blatherings of our illuminati, I think of you gentle reader, and I'm refreshed to enter the fetid swamps of Hollywood's leftist thought.

Without further ado...


Viggo Mortensen blasts President Bush

Viggo Mortensen isn’t backing off his stinging critique of George Bush. The “Lord of the Rings” hottie took some heat for criticizing the president’s policies lately, and in a recent interview, Mortensen is unrepentant.
He's so dreamy!


“I’m not anti-Bush; I’m anti-Bush behavior,” Mortensen told Progressive magazine. “In other words, I’m against cheating, greed, cruelty, racism, imperialism, religious fundamentalism, treason, and the seemingly limitless capacity for hypocrisy shown by Bush and his administration.”
In other news...Viggo's short term memory tragically impaired. "I can't remember the Clinton years!" the lanky actor shrieked, soundingly surprisingly like a little girl.

I'm continually impressed by these stalwarts in the left who stand up against President Bush's evil (polite golf clap ensues). Cuz you know, they pay a price.


Mortensen also blasted the administration’s handling of Hurricane Katrina and discussed why he supported anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, who has protested the war in Iraq since her son was killed there. “Cindy Sheehan and how badly Katrina was bungled are two shots to the heart,” he said. “I hope the beast does fall down soon."
Oh, their two shots all right big boy...right in the heart of the liberal movement!

Where's another gay cowboy script when you need it?

The beast...Bwah-hah-hah!

As seen @
TMH's baconbits

Is It Just Me?

NIF

Right Wing Nation

Customerservant

Liberal common sense