Freedom Folks

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Left: Incoherently Against, Well...Everything

This comes from Don Surber.

Don recently ran a piece about a young man with cystic fibrosis who was made an honorary Marine. A very nice and fairly standard kinda fluffy piece, really nothing that could possibly be offensive, right?

Enter the ginormous jackass lefty.

TBogg has a problem with this piece, and for the life of me I can't figure out what the problem is. Probably it's so nuanced that it passed right over my big fat head which I stuff hot dogs into, but I read it several times and the light never dawned.

Maybe the problem is TBogg was for the war before he was against it. Nah, it doesn't even rise to Kerrian proportions in terms of wiggling.

I think I know what it is, it's just lazy. These are the lazy anti-war ramblings of a cheezy puff becrumbed, Moby T-shirt wearing chucklehead, eyes glazed over as he enjoys masturbatory fantasies of the West Wing, that won't even be bothered to pretend to care about the very thing he's so allegedly upset about.

Oh, TBogg? One wipes before one pulls one pants up. I got you covered baby.