Freedom Folks

Sunday, February 26, 2006

How To Destroy America

The magic formula for doing away with this great nation isn't magic at all. In fact, this eight-step process is as easy as apple pie.

Take it from the former Governor of Colorado, Dick Lamm, who revealed the "steps" at an immigration-overpopulation conference in Washington D.C., attended by some of America's deepest thinkers.

Before Lamm, however, the first speaker, a brilliant professor named Victor Hansen Davis, gave his talk. He discussed his new book "Mexifornia" which told how immigrants, both legal and illegal, were destroying the entire state of California. He said this wave of immigrants would eventually march across the country until it destroyed all aspects of The American Dream.

Then it was Gov. Lamm's turn. He stood up, walked quietly to the lectern and began to speak. What he said stunned the audience. They sat absolutely spellbound as the ex-governor casually said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy it. It is not hard to do. If you know how to go about it."

Then, Lamm went on to reveal the procedure that he said was certain to do the trick. He spelled out the eight simple steps.
"First," Lamm said, "I would turn America into a multi-lingual and multi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures.

"Second, I would encourage immigrants to maintain their culture and make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal, and that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority.

"Third, I would celebrate diversity rather than unity. I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language. It is important that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America, reinforcing their differences, rather than emphasizing their similarities.

"Fourth, I would make the fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass. They would be unassimilated, uneducated, and antagonistic to our general population.

"Fifth, I would get big foundations and businesses to give these efforts lots of money. I would establish a cult of 'Victimology' by starting a grievance industry blaming all minority failures on the majority population.

"Sixth, to bring down America, I would produce dual citizenships and promote divided loyalties. Celebrate diversity over unity. Stress differences rather than likenesses. Greece had a common language and literature and all worshipped the same God, but Greece fell to the Persians. E. Pluribus Unum - from many, one. If I put emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'unum' I can balkanize America as surely as I'm standing here.

"Seventh, I would place all subject matter off limits---make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of diversity. I would make it impossible to enforce immigration laws. I would have a mantra, It would be this: because immigration has been good for America in the past, it must therefore always be good.

"Last, I would censor Professor Victor Davis's book, "Mexifornia," It exposes the dangerous plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."
This is not new, but it's awfully good. I stumbled across it and couldn't resist posting it.

It also made me consider something. Let's posit that we have already lost this battle, the numbers of legal and illegal immigrants are overwhelming us. Our president has made it as clear as day that he's a part of this process, along with all the other elites, and will do anything in his power to continue the unravelling of this great land. And finally those who profit from illegal and surplus illegal immigration have the money, power and access to be heard in Washington.

And we don't. It's really that simple, yes, HR4437 looks good until you consider that the Senate has already made it clear that they have every intention of adding a guest worker program (we sho' do be luvin' de slaves up in 'Merica!) and you'd have to be an idiot to think they won't water the bill down until it's just as ineffective as all the other perfectly good laws littering the books right now. You know, the laws already on the books that if we merely enforced would solve this problem tomorrow.

The forces of political correctness and multi-culturalism have dug in deep in our culture and most Americans are more afraid of being called a bigot or a racist than are concerned about passing down a great and united country to their children.

Illegals and their representatives have more power in this country than the citizens. Think I'm kidding? Ask yourself, who do you think your congresscritter is more likely to listen to, you or someone who heads an agency that blatantly assists illegal aliens in breaking our laws?

Considering the fact that these agencies and coalitions receive millions of your tax dollars I think it's a pretty simple and obvious answer. When you contemplate that most states tacitly allow illegal aliens to vote and to be counted in the census thus showing up in terms of representation, again, they have the clout, we don't.

So what do we do?

I say again, we have already lost. I do not believe this fight can be won legislatively. And if I am correct that illegal and uncontrolled immgration are true and present dangers to our country and shared way of life, what do we do? How can we fight a battle we've already lost?

If uncontrolled immigration and illegal immigration do pose a threat, then it would stand to reason that these is a point of no return. A tipping point when either the country must break apart, violence must occur, or we finally achieve the third world status our current government seems hell bent on creating.

The way you boil a frog is frighteningly similar to the road to hell, broad and smooth, with no sudden bumps to jar it to an awareness of it's fate. That I fear is the fate of the American middle class, the lower class is already almost completely gone, replaced by third world workers both here and abroad.

As a wise person once said, if it was lawyers sneaking over the border it would stop tomorrow.

I am proud to be a Minuteman though in ways I do know it is pointless. If for no other reason that when shots are fired, when someone tries to wrest part of this country away through force or demographics I can say honestly that I stood on the side of the angels, I stood shoulder to shoulder with patriots.

I know this is a depressing post already but I'm going to add to that. When I don my prognosticator's cap I cannot see an end to this that does not contain violence. An end that does not include mass rioting in American cities, armed groups of citizens patrolling the border and shooting those attempting to cross. Illegal aliens being hunted in the streets, CEO's and goverment officials bodies hanging outside their corporate offices or governmental edifices.

Let me assure you this is not what I want to happen, it is however, in my opinion the most likely outcome I see.

Please tell me I'm wrong, tell me that we really haven't been sold out by a corrupt government, that our government hasn't really gotten into bed with anti-American forces that hate and loathe us for our success. Tell me that our democracy really isn't hanging in the balance. That these horrible visions I've been having are just smoke and mirrors.

Because if I'm not, god help us all.

Technorati Tags: , ,