Freedom Folks

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

That Can't Be Right

I think there's a distinct possibility I've lost my mind. Now I want to be perfectly clear about one thing, I think Mexicans can be just as stupid as anybody else, and lord knows there's plenty of dumb-ass folks stumbling around this planet.

But this?

I repeat, have I lost my damn mind here? Or did I just go to a website called "Mexicanos Sin Fronteras"?

That would be "Mexicans Without Borders" to the non-hablers in the audience.

Okay, I'm going to talk slow for all the One World -- Globalization crowd who might be listening in.

A MEXICAN HAS A BORDER BY DEFINITION YOU TWITS!

Well, I feel better, how 'bout you?

So just to be clear, we have a lobbying organization devoted to those who are here ilegally?

I do realize that I am hopelessly naive, but does that strike anyone as ever so slightly ridiculous?

Let's try out some fun analogies, shall we?

How about "Rapists Without Prisons" or "Burglars Against Locks" no wait "Politicians Hate reform". Oh sorry, that was probably a little too accurate!

I do realize I'm pissin' in a canyon and expecting to hear Mozart, but why are groups like this allowed to exist? Yes Virginia, there really are borders, and yes Virginia, no matter how much the stupid folk piss and moan they are still criminals.

Unlike our president I'm an enormous fan of borders and I'm waiting with baited breath for our amigos here to relearn the joy of borders as well!

**This was a production of; The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate please go to The Uncooperative Blogger or Freedom Folks and email us. We will add you to the blogroll, and send you the rest of the info you will need.