Freedom Folks

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hee-Hee!



To forestall the whining and puling take a moment and consider what the graphic is actually saying. I don't hate Mexicans, I would prefer they be in Mexico, but that's a separate issue. In fact in my neighborhood you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who speaks english without an accent, here's a little secret, I kinda like that.

However, I loathe the Mexican government with a white hot hatred. I loathe how they treat their people, I loathe their support for murderers and criminals, I loathe how they treat this country that I love.

But truthfully had the graphic shown Calvin peeing on the American flag I might have posted it, why? Because that's what our president and government do every single day. Most of all I loathe the unwillingness of our representatives to stand up for this country.

Are we an economy or a sovereign nation? I don't know any more. How about you?

H/T Ogre

Technorati Tags: , , ,