Freedom Folks

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A little Bit O' Funny

So I'm laid up this week with an apocalyptic flu. You know, the one you get every five years or so, just infrequently enough that you forget how bad they really are.

Yeah, you know the one. So as you might imagine I sprawled on the couch yesterday groaning and not moving much. slept on and off most of the day and ended up going to bed pretty early.

So at seven this morning, Sandburg, our thirty pound Maine Coon cat decided to have a little special time with my leg. He jumped up on the bed and began humping my lower leg like it was the juiciest female cat he'd ever seen.

I was sound asleep at the onset, and kind of groggily told him to get off me. Then, like a bolt out of the blue my leg siezed in one of the worst Charlie horse's I've ever experienced. It's still throbbing two hours later. The cramp ended up sending Sandy about ten feet up and ten feet out, and he landed like a loose bag of meat.

With a fierce screech he tore out of the room and I hobbled after him like an idiot, convinced I'd hurt him. No such luck. He was fine, but my leg still hurts.

Have a nice day. (*cough, cough*)

:)