Freedom Folks

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Race Pandering Whore Award

Regular readers may recall this feature. I like to find the most deserving folks to bestow this upon. Today's winner is...

Senator Pete Domenici (R-New Mexico)

From: FAIR

What has he done to deserve this prestigious award? Feast your eyes...

In preparation for a debate in the Senate next month on immigration policy, Senator Pete Domenici (R-New Mexico) has introduced legislation that would grant amnesty to an estimated 12 million people now living illegally in the U.S. and admit an additional 500,000 new guest workers plus dependant family members every year. Under the Domenici legislation, known as the Welcoming Immigrants to a Secure Homeland (WISH) of 2006 bill, all of the "guest workers" would eventually be
allowed to become permanent residents.

In addition to creating a new guest worker visa, the WISH Act would vastly expand existing guest worker programs. Under the Domenici bill, limits on H-1B high tech workers would be virtually eliminated, and foreign student visas would be almost automatically convertible to permanent residency.

"There is virtually no American job, educational opportunity, or community that would not be undermined by this disastrous piece of legislation," said Dan Stein, president of FAIR. "Under the WISH Act, millions of illegal aliens would be rewarded with amnesty, and business interests would be granted access to unlimited numbers of guest workers who will never have to leave. For ordinary Americans, the legislation holds the promise of downwardly spiraling wages, massive population
growth and the collapse of vital social institutions.

"The vast majority of the American public is demanding that our nation's immigration laws be enforced," Stein continued. "Under the Domenici bill, our nation's immigration laws would simply be eliminated. Americans would have no greater claim to the right to live and work in the United States than anyone, anywhere on the face of the planet."

Is there any way our elected officials won't screw the American people, I'm not aware of any but it's possible I missed something somewhere.

I am honestly astonished. The American people have been begging our elected rapists, I mean thieves, excuse me, what is my problem?

Of course I meant to say Pirates!

I realize that denseness and rank stupidity are job plusses for those chuckleheads on the hill so I'd like to explain things slowly, as though to a stupid person.

I will accept nothing except further enforcement at this point. You idjits, our alleged "representatives" have shown yourselves to be without honor nor patriotism. You have shown yourselves incapable of putting the interests of your constituents before those of people from other countries. I highly recommend you do what the American people are asking sir, I really don't think you'll like what happens if you don't.

I understand that it's hard to hear your constituents when big business is busy stuffing your pockets full of money, but, here's the thing. I realize that you and your elite ilk feel nothing but contempt for those you serve, I realize you think we're too stupid and weak to fight you effectively, and you may even be right for a time.

But remember, there are a whole pisspot more of us than you sir. We sent you to "serve" us, not screw us and if you cannot understand that, well, interesting times.

I think it's possible we need to take this issue away from the government. They have shown themselves unwilling and unable to deal with this problem and serve the will of the people. They still seek to finess this and feed us bullshit hoping we don't notice how they're screwing us, hope we don't notice the ten thousand aliens pouring over our border every night. I want to hear ideas how we can take government out of the loop on this issue. The border needs to be closed, and the Minutemen did a hell of a job, but I think we're ready for the next step. Illegal aliens need to be removed from our country, our government has made it clear they have no interest in enforcing the law, at that precise point they cease to have any relevance or meaning, to me anyway. So how do we elbow them aside and do the job they won't?

I really want to hear your ideas!

Oh, and I understand this is just a proposed bill, what I'm pissed about here is that this raving asshat would even trot this out right now. Shows a level of contempt for the American people that I find breathtaking. Americans built this government the first time, we can do it again if we have to.

H/T The Lonewacko

Technorati Tags: , ,