Freedom Folks

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ticking Off Jake

You want to know what ticks me off?

What really gets under my skin?

How about several hundred ILLEGAL aliens demonstrating on INDEPENDENCE MALL!

And if my rhuemy old eyes don't deceive, why, there's nary an AMERICAN flag to be found.

I'm shocked, really.


I wonder if these fine young specimens have any idea how insulting it is to an American citizen to have an illegal alien take them to task in Spanish.

If you can't be bothered to learn English*, I can't be bothered to give a rat's ass about whether or not you stay in this country!

Seems to me the only part of this country these folks like is the money.



Uh-huh, I'm still looking for a hint of an American flag, got a feeling it'll be a long wait before these arrogant pricks even pretend to care about this country.

I'm really disturbed by the demanding tone of this sign. Many millions of people around the world want that guys, other than the fact that you're already here ILLEGALLY what gives you any more of a right than them?



No, young man, we aren't.

I feel like a jerk for saying this, but here goes. Unless you or your parents came here legally, you are not only not an American, you are a criminal.

And I'd like you to leave please. Along with the other twenty million other criminals currently swarming this country.

Here's what I want for Christmas!

Where in the hell is ICE when this kind of crap is going on?

I know I'm a little slow on the uptake, but what in the mahogany colored jumped up Jesus is going on when criminals are protesting in what we used to refer to as the cradle of liberty and nobody in authority cares.

This is what really gets me torqued off.

How about you?

* I have some great chef stories if you'd like to hear about my travails trying to get my staffs over the years to take advantage of FREE english classes.

Pix source: Indymedia

H/T Lonewacko






**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (CAII). If you would like to participate please go to The Uncooperative Blogger or Freedom Folks and email us. We will add you to the blogroll, and send you the rest of the info you will need.