Freedom Folks

Friday, March 31, 2006

I Like Smart People!

Conservative -- Liberal, these things are meaning less and less to me these days. I'm having a harder and harder time seeing the difference between them, for sure as far as Washington is concerned.

So when my good "Liberal" pal The Gun Toting Liberal writes a smart piece like this you're damn straight I'll pass it along.

I can't pick a favorite bit, but here's a taste...
I just don’t buy into this crappola that our country will fall into shambles if we suddenly kicked people out of this country who have no legal business being here. It is the right wing who will use that fear tactic. Would lives be shattered? Perhaps; because it is a deep issue with many personal storylines involved, but you can thank the greedy corporations and the conservative movement for destroying those people and using them as their servants for so many years. Both the middle class AND the illegal aliens are the “victims” of the right and their greedy corporations.
I would add that the left hasn't helped a damn thing in this, but he gets to that.

Read it!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,