Freedom Folks

Monday, November 06, 2006

Charlie Daniels On Illegal Immigration

I posted on this way back when but our good buddy "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder" has it up on his site how could I resist giving him a link? I ask you?

You should go, check it out, you'll thank me, really!

Okay, just a taste cuz you didn't whine too much...
Where are you, you bunch of lily livered, pantywaist, forked tongued, sorry excuses for defenders of The Constitution? Have you been drinking the water out of the Potomac again? And even if you pass a bill on immigration it will probably be so pork laden and watered down that it won't mean anything anyway. Besides, what good is another law going to do when you won't enforce the ones on the books now?
Not exactly GOTV I know, but I still recommend voting (R) tomorrow. The alternative is too frightening to contemplate. Charlie rips off another good one...here.

Technorati Tags: , ,