Freedom Folks

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Found in Comments

After stating that I didn't know what this commenter's "name" meant, I found out over at Urban Dictionary. Turns out he's a real dick. He commented thusly here:

Similarly there seems to be no link between whining about someone calling you a racist and actually being called a racist. People just go off complaining about being called a racist during the conversation.
I hate to burst your bubble, but I actually have been called a racist, and I have the video to prove it. This is me videotaping at an anti-Bush protest in Chicago earlier this year. I wasn't demonstrating myself, mind you -- this is the welcome I received from people who recognized me from other "events"...



And evidently I'm not just a plain old racist -- I'm a racist Nazi piece of shit, no less.

Any other unfounded, sarcastic responses I can debunk for ya, Banaynay?

Technorati Tags
Racist * Banaynay * Dick * Comments