Freedom Folks

Friday, December 08, 2006

To Be Illegal, Or Not To Be Illegal...

...that is the question.

Just watched this video (fourth one down, "Pretend Indians Against White People") over at Immigration Watchdog. As a very vocal and active anti-ILLEGAL-immigration activist, I am often called a racist for my suggestion that people of all races, backgrounds and ethnicities should be deported for breaking our immigration laws.

This guy shouts over and over again that white people need to go back to Europe, because they've been illegal for 500 years. He says that all of North America is "theirs" and all white people need to go back to Europe.

But at all the protests I've been to there is a plethora of "No Human Being is Illegal" signs being waved to scold those of us who stand up for the rule of law. Well, you can't have it both ways, people. If no human being is illegal, then I guess white people from Europe can't be illegal, either.

Or is it only brown people who can't be illegal. And, if that's the case, there is clearly a racist in the debate. And it's not me. In fact, I think they might have their...


Technorati Tags
Illegal Immigration * Racism * Minutemen * Aztlan