Freedom Folks

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Classin' Up The Comments!

An odious waste of oxygen named DarrylRevok left this message in my Youtube account this morning...
Sent: February 06, 2007, 02:59 AM
Subject: haha, ramos got a beatdown
Message:
what you think of that

12 more years of that hahahaah
Let's take a little closer look at darryl, shall we?

He claims to be a conservative...
Yep, I'm the conservative responsible for yanking 650+ extreme rightwing videos -- including at least 400 Save Our State/Minuteman Project's -- off of YouTube. And I'm damn proud of it. I'll not allow bigotry and hatespeech on my watch. Bottom line: I'll not allow true conservatism to be dragged down by hatred and ignorance.

Down with the Coulters, up with the Buckleys!
Well, along with being remarkably stupid that's the first time I've ever heard a conservative flat out say they were engaged in suppressing free speech.

Do you find it a little hard to believe that a conservative would rejoice in Agent Ramos being beaten in prison? I have a sneaking suspicion the moron in question here is about fifteen, and is more an "anti-hippy" than any stripe of true conservatism. This is definitely borne out by his choices in the 'favorite video' category in his Youtube profile.

And I'll wager in his twisted version of conservatism he wouldn't even understand why he should be ashamed.

How sad.

Beneath this video we find this comment...
DarrylRevok (1 week ago)
ugh...this show makes me hate America even more >:(
And beneath this video we find this...
DarrylRevok (3 months ago)
I love Democrats but I hate this commercial.
And then we find this comment left at 'Indymedia.' The source of all things conservative...
AP77 solicits dirt on Sandinator
by DarrylRevok Monday, Jan. 29, 2007 at 10:03 PM

See, check it out. AmericanPatriot77 (the Confederacy junkie whose 400+ videos I yanked off of YouTube) is requesting like-minded SOSers to rant about Sandinator on his forum here:

http://americanpatriot77.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514#514

Hopefully some juicy gossip will erupt! Then we can update their wiki entry. :)

americanpatriot77.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=514#514
And then this one where he gives the game away. (Are these morons not aware of the concept of Googling?)...
actually it may be Sandinator, not Chelene
by DarrylRevok Sunday, Jan. 28, 2007 at 11:41 PM

It may be Sandinator who is on the outs, not Chelene. I'm not sure. There was a post by the SOS leader saying one of them left him 4 voicemails in the middle of the night threatening him or some such nonsense. Sandinator has a website (http://www.sandinator.com) that may shed more light on the rift. I'm a mole at SOS (yes, I'm the guy responsible for making YouTube remove 400+ of their videos) and have been laying low for all of this drama. Perhaps this could be documented on the SOS wiki?
So he's pulling a Moby? Yep, got to be about fifteen. Oh, and stupid, let's not forget stupid.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,