Freedom Folks

Saturday, December 17, 2005

A Challenge To The Zombie

We have a troll. This is not a bad thing, in fact he/she/it is kind of cute. Has never pooped on the floor (that I know of anyway) and is generally well behaved.

However, our friendly neighborhood troll has a bad habit. it supports illegal immigration.

So, Zombiedante I'm callin' you out. Explain to myself and the other readers here why you support illegal immigration. I will give you blog time and space, we get a couple of hundred readers here a day, and I guarantee a fair hearing.

To anyone else who supports illegal immigration the same offer applies. I will debate every person in this country if I must, that's how wrongheaded I think people are on this issue.

A tip to any takers, I'm pretty well read, this may require a bit more than a snarky snort and a glib response.