Freedom Folks

Monday, January 30, 2006

Say It Ain't So!

Knight Ridder and reporter Dave Montgomery fellate Rob Allyn in print, spit or swallow, that's my only question.

Do you remember Rob Allyn? He's the PR flack Mexico hired to make Americans believe we're not at war with them.

My favorite bit...

But, in a telephone interview from his Dallas office, Allyn said his company has "been flooded" with supportive telephone calls and e-mails, many of them from CEOs and senior political figures. "They've all been congratulatory and encouraging us," he said. "People at that level understand the value of Mexico as a trading partner."
No. Stop. I don't believe it. Global elites and asshat politicians who have been flooding this country with slaves for the past forty years called to congratulate him? On what exactly?

There was a time when we'd hang guys like this.

How many average Americans have called to congratulate this traitorous snake, I wonder?

I think those who run large corporations and deal in millions of dollars every day have a nasty habit of forgetting that they are very vulnerable. Those millions will not protect them when Americans reach the boiling point. Politicians too forget that they answer to the "people". Remember guys, those people that buy your products and vote your saggy asses into office. The ones you try so desperately to ignore, then placate like children when they cry out for mercy from your rapacious ways.

Well, everything has a season.

This is a little off point, but I think it may have some bearing here. Personally, I was disappointed that no one fired a shot over Kelo. I'm not kidding, at some point we are supposed to fight back. Have we been so emasculated by our estrogen based society that we've forgotten that sometimes fighting is the right response? Though I will admit trying to get Souter's house and build the "Liberty Hotel" was pure genius.

Sometimes our leaders need a little whiff of reality. I am not necessarily advocating violence, but I am advocating standing up and snarling when it's appropriate. I am advocating telling the government who works for us "no" on occasion.

I think it's time to reinvigorate the junkyard dog spirit that made this country great. We didn't become who we are in the world solely because we were nice. We became who are we are because we would do what was necessary while others whistled a happy tune in Hitler's coal mine.

And this train of thought leads me inexorably back to our borders. This problem will not be solved with 'niceness'. Drug cartels aren't nice, 'undocumented migrants' who hold this country in contempt aren't going to stop abusing this country until we make them stop, and talking alone ain't gonna get the job done.

Nope, it will lead to violence, it already is, no matter what Skeletor, I mean Mr. Chertoff would have us believe, bullets are flying right now. Border Patrol agents are being shot and attacked on a consistent basis, and these are the folks we want to make 'guests' in our house?

Excuse my bitter laugh. Nope, I don't think we'll stand for that and that will lead to violence. Quite a bit of it in fact. I just want to prepare you for what is coming.

When the enforcement act passes we will have open war with Mexico. You heard it here first folks, remember that.

H/T The Lonewacko