Freedom Folks

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stubborn Is Thy Name! SOTU live blogging

He said it!

For Pete's sake he went ahead and said it!

Guest worker!

I'm stunned, speechless, literally unable to imagine the sheer arrogance of this statement.

The people have plead with him to let it go, but, like with Miers, President Bush can be one of the stubbornest sons of bitches on the planet.

Mr. President, While I overall support you, please, for the love of god, let it go man, we ain't buying!

The President is at his best when he talks about freedom around the world. The opening section, dealing with Iraq and the war on terror was stirring. I agree wholeheartedly that we must engage with the world, but not at the expense of our people or country.

I was also insulted that he continued the ridiculous argument that Rove, Mehlman and other party operatives have been trying without success to sell.

He said "And some say that immigrants are bad for the economy." Nobody is saying that, and what's really annoying is to have my president accuse me of being xenophobic for wanting him to stop illegal immigration! The word Mr. President is ILLEGAL!!!!!!

No matter how you dance, no matter how many different names you try out, the answer is NO!!

I, and those who care about this issue are just as stubborn as you sir, and you're gonna lose this fight chief.