Freedom Folks

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Swami

"Unidentified Mexican alien smugglers are angry about the increased security along the U.S./Mexico border and have agreed that the best way to deal with U.S. Border Patrol agents is to hire a group of contract killers," the alert states.

Allow me to don my Swami hat, there, it's a little tight but it'll do.

My prediction? it will take a bloodbath for us to finally deal with problem. The worst part to me is that those who will do the dyin' aren't the asshat pro-illegal crowd or slave lovin' and appeasin' politicians.

Nope

It'll be the brave men and women of law enforcement.

Thanks pro-illegal crowd, I'm sure you don't care, but I'm placing every one of these deaths at your doorstep. One hopes you would be unable to sleep, but I doubt your type has a conscience.

h/t Michelle Malkin