Freedom Folks

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Citizen Smash Does Just That

Citizen Smash hands Congressman Bob Filner his ever-lovin ass!

You will be laughing out loud by the end, oh my god this is good stuff.

And he and the lovely Mrs. Smash are spot on in one other respect, we get the country we build folks, we gotta wipe off the cheezie-poof crumbs, get our lard asses off the sofa and challenge these fat, sassy bastards. Listening to Filner stammer and stutter like a schoolgirl made me realize how rarely our "representatives" get challenged by us mere schlubs.

I know dear reader that you will be shocked by the information I'm about to impart. Brace yourself, Rep. Filner is a...Oh god, I just can't say it. He's a, you know, a Democrat. I'm sorry I had to come right out and say it like that, I'm sorry.

My oh-so favorite bit...


SMASH: Sir, I've been there --

FILNER: And you know, your brothers and sisters killed, something is wrong. ...And, you know, if we shouldn't have been in there to begin with, then it should not be incumbent on me to try to define getting out.

But I would say, that an international police force, which could keep the peace, it would -- that if we should put that in place at least --

SMASH: Led by whom, sir?

FILNER: The United Nations.

(applause)

SMASH: But, who provides the troops, sir? ...Every international peace force that's ever been of any substantial size, has been led by the United States. There is no other --

FILNER: Well, you know, it doesn't have to be, because it was in the past. But, the British have shown that they want to put troops in, we've got all kinds of --

SMASH: They're already there, sir.
As our good friends at Telemundo might say,

GOOOOAAAALLL!

Remind me again, why is it we can't trust the (D)'s with national security?

h/t Michelle Malkin