Freedom Folks

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tag You're It

Thanks SO MUCH to Harvey at Bad Example for sending "the horridly annoying 4 Things Meme" our way, with this appealing invitation...

Jake & MJ of Freedom Folks - Because I didn't get to chat with them enough at Fritz's. They can bicker & argue over who has to answer it (or they can both do it).

Married couples only count as one person, right? :-)

In true "married couples only count as one person" form, Jake got the e-mail and forwarded it to the me, THE WIFE, to do the work. My revenge is at the bottom of the meme.

Here I go...

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
Word Processor
Room Service Waiter
Baker
Personal Chef

Four Places I Have Lived:
Chicago, Illinois
Dubois, Wyoming
Williamsburg, Virginia
Lakenheath, England

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Law & Order (the Jerry Orbach years)
Sex and the City (guilty pleasure)
E.R. (any episode with Anthony Edwards in it)
Whose Line is it Anyway? (almost as much fun to watch as it is to participate!)

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Branson, MO
Paris
Saugatuck, MI
Italy (Rome, Amalfi, Capri)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
www.michellemalkin.com
www.minutemanhq.com/b2
www.euphoria.jarkolicious.com
www.mikegulf.blogspot.com

Four Favorite Foods:
Chile Rellenos
Lamb Vindaloo
Shepherd's Pie
Breakfast (2 eggs OM, bacon, rye toast w/apple butter, glass of milk)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Teton Mountains, Wyoming
Wind River Mountains, Wyoming
Absaroka Mountains, Wyoming
Rocky Mountains, Wyoming

Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme:
Kit at Euphoric Reality, because she just doesn't have enough to do
Master Gunner at Tanker Brothers, because I like to know more about smart, interesting people
Richmond at One for the Road, because I enjoyed her at Fritzfest
And, last but not least...
Jake at Freedom Folks, because MARRIED COUPLES COUNT AS TWO PEOPLE!

( 8-p