Freedom Folks

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Falling Man

I found this in the comment section over at the Anchoress, it's in context of "The Falling Man" of 9-11.
What this poignant article does not mention is the Falling Man's spiritual state. I think his body posture proves that he was at peace with his death was ready for for his afterlife. I think he prayed before during his jump.

There is so much peace in his body language.

I think he was diving into to his Saviour's arms, and angels were flying with him.

We have every right to fight these desert spiders wherever they hide. They started this war -- but we will finish it.
Amen brother, I hope squadrons of angels surrounded him as he fell that day. I hope he found himself enfolded in his saviours arms. I hope most of all that he knew peace as he snatched his death out of the hands of vicious killers. I hope he knew his countrymen would grieve for him and remember him.

Most of all, I hope his killers pay.

Technorati Tags: , ,