Freedom Folks

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mexico Cheers Passage of Immigration Bill

Source: Newsday
MEXICO CITY -- Mexicans cheered the proposal approved Monday by the Senate Judiciary Committee to legalize undocumented migrants and provide temporary work visas, and credited huge marches of migrants across the United States as the decisive factor behind the vote.

Mexican President Vicente Fox said the vote was the result of five years of work dating to the start of his presidential term in 2000, and puts Mexico one step closer toward the government's goal of "legalization for everyone" who works in the United States.

"My recognition and respect for all the Hispanics and all the Mexicans who have made their voice heard," Fox said. "We saw them turn out this weekend all across the United States, and that's going to count for a lot as we move forward."

Some Mexican media outlets were even more euphoric, predicting final approval for the committee bill as drafted, and suggesting the weekend demonstrations showed Mexico still holds some sway over former territories which it lost in the 1846-48 Mexican-American War.

"With all due respect to Uncle Sam, this shows that Los Angeles has never stopped being ours," reporter Alberto Tinoco said on the Televisa television network's nightly news broadcast, referring to a Saturday march in Los Angeles that drew an estimated 500,000, mainly Mexicans.
Let's not beat around the President Bush here. I'm furious about this. I want Fox dead and dragged through American streets. Mexico is now officially an enemy in my book. If it's not in yours for Christ's sake, wake up!

What do they have to do? March a half a million people...

Never mind.

We're being colonized, if you're comfortable with that your an idiot. There is no debate here. None. These law breaking pieces of crap and their enablers and cheerleaders need to go now! Then we need to cut Mexico off of all aid, let them stew in their own goddamn juices and collapse, as they will.

Whatever they do after that is their damn business. They are a sovereign country, as we used to be. I am not willing to let this president or anybody else sell this country out. We went down this path once before, it was horrible and brought us to where we are today. This is enough!

I want zero Mexicans in this country. None, zero, nada! If you refer to yourself as a Mexican I don't want you here. I don't know any other way to say this. I want Amercans in America. If that makes me a xenophobe or nativist or racist or whatever BS term you will throw at me to try to shut me up. Thank you, I will accept each of those terms as a compliment.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. We need to take the Minuteman concept one step further. We need a cadre of armed citizens on the border doing the job our government won't. Keeping this country safe and orderly. We need to take this issue away from our government who has failed us so miserably.

I am ready to do whatever it takes to protect this country.

How about you?

Technorati Tags: , ,