Freedom Folks

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We'll Take Your Jobs, But Death to Your President!

Tens of thousands of Indians waving black and white flags and chanting "Death to Bush!" rallied Wednesday in New Delhi to protest a visit by President Bush.
It's all here.

Remind me, again, why it is that we let our companies ship jobs that should go to Americans to THIS country?
Wednesday's protesters carried placards that read: "Bully Bush, Go Home," and "Death to America, Death to Bush."
Not that I really needed any additional encouragement, but now I'm REALLY going to slam the phone down hard the next time I call a customer service department and get India.

As seen @
The conservative cat Don Surber Is it just me? Stuck on stupid Freedomwatch TMH's bacon bits third world county Diane's stuff right wing nation jo's cafe basil's blog bright & early
Outside the beltway Rhymes with right

Technorati Tags