Freedom Folks

Monday, April 03, 2006

Not Even Trying...

To hide the bias...

Source: Newsweak

It all starts out innocently enough...
April 2, 2006 - Immigration is a signature topic for CNN anchor Lou Dobbs. Night after night, he takes to the airwaves and preaches against the Bush administration, taking sharp issue with its border-security policy and its guest-worker plan for illegal aliens. So when President George W. Bush headed to Cancun this week for a summit with Canada and Mexico, Dobbs, who favors tough enforcement of immigration laws, made sure to get himself on a plane. As the president smiled with his fellow leaders, Dobbs looked into the CNN camera and spoke of administration evils.
Ok so far, just setting it out as a good reporter should, but wait! The very next sentence may just give us a hint of our intrepid reporters, or our knuckleheaded editors bias, maybe...
The venom is paying off.
Ummm, guys? This is what we in the real world call, "bad reportage." Now, I'm sorry to be using such complicated terms with low IQ retards like yourself, but hey, I have a smart audience to consider, unlike yourselves.

Let's go to the instant replay...roll tape!
The venom is paying off.
Now, I haven't attended school for a fair number of years, howevah, seems to me that the word "venom" may carry some sort of value judgement. Granted, I didn't go to J-school so I'm probably missing a nuance or three here, along with a big ole' throbbing woodie whenever the subject of "undocumented blowholes" arises.

Quick: What's the difference between this reporter and some really stinky Bleu Cheese.

Answer: None, but at least the cheese is edible!

I honestly hope amnesty and the trampling of the rule of law is all these chuckleheads hope it will be. Though considering their generally low voltage IQ?

I don't believe I'll hold my breath.

Technorati Tags: , ,