Freedom Folks

Monday, May 15, 2006

Tom Tancredo For President?

This might just be an idea who's time has come!

Superfun Power Hour sez...
This is not what Bush is planning. If I were Tancredo, I would quickly go on a barnstorming, wistlestop tour of the MSM and early primary states, declaring himself the leader of a new political party and asking for those interested to join him. With 2 years to gain support, fund raising and to pick up people to run for office, including a convention to pick a presidential candidate it's possible that a third party could make some headway. Secure borders, tough on terror, fiscal restraint. Winning combination if you ask me. And Tom, I'm free if you need any help. Give me a ring.
Count me in, looks like these guys have beat me to it.

Technorati Tags: ,