Freedom Folks

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Little Help Please

Source: Yahoonews

I tend to regard myself as a reasonably intelligent fellow.  While there are most certainly people much smarter than myself, sometimes I think that level of intelligence actually poses a hazard to common sense.

Case in point, and no I don't think Mayor Bloomberg is much smarter than I am, we'll get to that...
“Although they broke the law by illegally crossing our borders … our city’s economy would be a shell of itself had they not, and it would collapse if they were deported,” he said. “The same holds true for the nation.”
How is it that America's economy now depends almost entirely, if you believe Mayor Bloomberg, on illegal immigration?

Can someone reasonable explain this to me. I truly cannot understand how it is that the most powerful economy in the world is now held hostage to those crossing the border illegally.

The fact that Bloomberg and his fellow illegal loving cronies are fabulously wealthy and simply assume a slave class has no bearing, no bearing I say.

I may have just answered my own question.

Sorry about that.

H/T Vdare blog

Technorati Tags: , , , ,