Freedom Folks

Monday, September 04, 2006

When Stupid People...

March

Source: chicago sun times

About two hundred "immigrant rights activists," or, as I like to call them, "illegal immigrant fellators" are marching through Chicago out to Denny Hastert's office in Batavia Illinois.  And yada, yada, yada, their real tired.  Boo-freakin-hoo anyone?

I have a couple of favorite bits from this article to share with you, they're all quite tasty, so here goes...
Organizers said they chose Hastert's office as the destination to highlight what they believe are anti-immigration stances.

"We want to march to Hastert's house because he is one of the most powerful politicians in Illinois and he has an influence over legislation that can be used to help these people," said Joshua Hoyt, executive director of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant Rights.

"It is wrong that he is using his political clout to break up families."
Um, no. The illegal immigrants themselves made that choice by doing....what? Coming here illegally, that answer is correct boys and girls, ding-ding-ding, I believe we have a winner!

But wait, there's more illegal fellating to be had...(do you think the Sun Times reimburses reporters for lip balm? Just askin?)
If legislation is passed making illegal immigration a felony, immigrants such as Teresa Figueroa will be forced to leave a country she has called a surrogate home for the last seven years.

Figueroa, 51, who was arrested in 2004 for working in a factory with false documents in DuPage County, has been living in Melrose Park with her four children since her arrest. *snip*

The Mexican native now is banking on support from her attorney and politicians such as U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin for help. "I am no criminal. I want to stay here," Figueroa said in Spanish to a crowd of supporters gathered at Saturday's rally.

"My children mean so much to me; I don't want to leave them."
How about a hot steaming cup of STFU! Mmmm, so delicious. She manages to combine a couple of my favorite things here, unmitigated gall + an enormous sense of entitlement. And I have to admit she wears it well, must be a cultural thang.

And ma'am?  Please get offended when I refer to your spawn as "anchor babies."  Really, it will amuse me.

We'll be joining this footsore loser crew tomorrow in front of the good Congressman's office. I'm quite curious to see just how many illegals show up, whenever the ICIRR is involved you know a good time will be had by all.

More info here, if you'd care to join us.

My only remaining question: should we hand out deodorizing Dr. Scholl's inserts?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,