Freedom Folks

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cat Stevens: How I Came To Support Islamotard Terror!

Source: Yahoonews

Noted peckerwood and all around doofus Yusuf Islam (aka Cat Stevens aka Terror Supporting Gonif aka US Army Practice Target) tells here how he came to support Islamotard terror activities worldwide...
WASHINGTON (AFP) - Yusuf Islam, formerly the pop star

Cat Stevens, said that a small wave literally washed him ashore and pushed him toward Islam, in an interview with CBS television.

Islam, who recently released his first commercial album in nearly three decades, "An Other Cup" said that he got caught in a current off Malibu beach in California in 1975 and prayed for help.

"Suddenly I was petrified. I thought this might be it," he said. "I said, 'God, if you save me, I'll work for you.'" (and terror! - ed.)

"And then a little wave, you know, came behind me," he said. "It wasn't very big. But it was that miraculous moment when suddenly the tide was going in my favor."

The singer, now 58, said he was already on a spiritual quest, but that the frightening swim gave him a push. He read a copy of the Koran given to him by his brother. Two years later he converted to Islam, changed his name and ended his career as a pop singer.
Awww, isn't that cute?

Um, no. A reminder of his terror supporting and encouraging activities.

As you well know I tend to seek out the sunny side of life, the upside?
As Stevens, the singer had several hits in the 1970s, including "Wild World," "Moonshadow" and "Father and Son." But early reviews of his new album have not been enthusiastic.
I'm not surprised. Does it sound like three dozen enraged wasps in a tin jar, like most other ME music?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,