Freedom Folks

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

A very Happy New Year to all our readers! I hope 2007 finds you healthy and wealthy and wise. Failing that, I hope 2007 finds you not in prison!

One question for our gentle readers. On the illegal immigration front what is your new years wish? Please leave in comments if there's anything specific you'd like to see happen in the upcoming year.

Me? I have one...

I hope they march! I hope our opponents decide that they didn't piss off nearly enough patriotic Americans last year and put even more masses of illegals on our streets to extort citizenship and nebulous "rights."

Here's again wishing you and yours all the best. Thanks for reading this moron blog and most of all be safe tonight as you party. Remember, a hotel room is always cheaper than a burial plot.

Technorati Tags: , ,