Freedom Folks

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Cool Interview

And I need your help!

I have an interview lined with Dr. Qin Zhang this upcoming Thursday in Urbana Illinois to talk about mechanizing the harvest for next weeks Blogs For Borders Vburst. We chatted a bit on the phone today and he seems like a pretty cool guy.

I'm planning to ask him about the state of mechanizing the harvest and what he sees as being impediments to seeing more machines employed to move away from the serf models of farming.

What do you think I should ask him about? Leave any questions you have in comments and I'll try to include them. Which reminds me, did anybody seriously play in the caption contest? It didn't seem that way to me, but if we owe somebody a drink coaster, I mean one of our CD's let me know!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.