Freedom Folks

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Left: Demoralizing The troops

Dragon Master Gunner provides today's high blood pressure post.

Here's an excerpt--

"Thanks for supporting the troops. I was just talking today about how sad and hopeless I've felt since we (my little brother and I) came back from Iraq. It seems like the whole country is turning against us. It feels like my country is slowly dying, and I now feel exactly how my father did after his second tour in Vietnam."

Hang in there Dragon Master, we love and appreciate you and all you do to keep us safe!

Remember, most people support the troops, unfortunately it's the squeaky sphincter that gets the media coverage.

As seen @
The Political Teen
basil's blog
bRight & Early
Choose Life
Common Folk Using Common Sense
Jo's Cafe
Outside The Beltway
Right Wing Nation
Is It Just Me?
Stuck On Stupid
Adam's blog
third world county
The Left Coaster
Rempelia Prime
Oblogatory Anecdotes
-----