Freedom Folks

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

O Canada!

This is so good.

I think like most Americans I've always been a little puzzled by our neighbors to the North. Whenever I meet a Canadian I've never failed to like them, and really enjoyed spending time with them. Of course, any time I hear a poll or a man on the street interview and I hear nothing but America bashing liberally (pun intended) sprinkled with 'eh's'.

There is the tiniest chance the Canadian media feed into this problem. Well, no more. I take back anything negative I've ever said about a Canadian. Well, that may be going to far, but this article is all that and a bag of delicious BBQ chips.

Read it, put some mood music on like Anne Murray or Rush and prepare to get happy.

tip o'me toque 2 Bill Baar (I've told you this guy is trouble, did you believe me?)