Freedom Folks

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Anonymous

I have never deleted a comment, yet, but these I'm about to share came close.

These were found in a steaming pile beneath this story.

Mexico Opposes Border Wall

Here we go... (for those who speak Spanish, Language alert!)

chinga tu madre, puto racista de mierda -- left by Anonymous

vete a la verga, hijo de la chingada...voy a escalar el muro y escupirte por culero! -- left by Anonymous

Just so I'm clear, I expressed an opinion about illegal immigration and the ultimate enabler Vincente Fox and I'm a...

Okay, well I know MENSA has been remiss in forming chapters south of the border, so out of the goodness of my heart I'm going to offer you idjits a little advice.

1.) Your in America now putas, sprechenze englas.

2.) Your making my point for me, thank you!

3.) Anonymous comments are only left by little girls who lack a certain machismo.

4.) If your ever in Chicago and feel like eating a little madacam give me a call, bitch.

5.) Have a nice day