Freedom Folks

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Mike Farrell: Better Than Everybody!

Dear Mr. Farrell,

I am writing this note to let you know that I agree with you.

You have clearly become the conscience of the nation. Defender of the heinous.

Your moral clarity has caused me to question my commitment to simple justice. I now wonder how I managed to live all these years without your moral authority guiding me.

It really is wonderful to see an actor of your caliber spouting this sort of gibberish and climbing on that high horse as if you owned it. Breathtaking sir, breathtaking.

As a lowly denizen of the middle part of this great country, the place where common sense seems to congregate, allow me to proffer my thanks. Thank you for reminding me why I'm not a mushy headed liberal. Thank you for reminding me of the dangers of moral relevancy. And most especially, thank you for making crystal clear the difference between the nonsense you believe and reality.

Oh, and if your finished with the high horse, may I borrow it?