Freedom Folks

Monday, December 26, 2005

Same Old Crap...Different Day

Yeah, they just can't help themselves.

Analysis: Rice's Stock Is on the Rise

WASHINGTON - Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice' has become the most popular member of the Bush administration and a potential candidate to succeed her boss in the White House, even as Americans lose confidence in the president she serves and
patience with the Iraq' war she helped launch.

By a mix of charm, luck and physical distance from the White House, Rice has managed to escape the fate of Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney', who saw their public approval ratings fall to historic lows before rebounding slightly recently.

"She appears to have sort of skated away" from controversies over U.S. intelligence failures and aggressive U.S. tactics in the hunt for terrorists, Campbell said, and from the perception that the United States is "slogging" along in Iraq.
If you wish to subject yourself to more of this "reporting", you may do so here.

It's the damnedest thing but, I think these folks might have an opinion about this.

I wonder if they think we're all triptophaned out and thus more receptive to their mind control.

Nah, their just reporting with their usual sunny disposition.

Thanks guys!

I actually haven't made up my mind about Condie. There are definitely things I like, no doubt about it. But then again, stories like the one's Cao's been running about Jack Idema make me scratch my head.

I'd love to hear what you think of her.

One other thing, I may be overly sensitive about this, but I found it disrespectful when they referred to the President as "Bush" in the second paragraph. Just seemed disrespectful to me, that's all I'm saying. Like something you'd see at Dailycarp or PU.