Freedom Folks

Thursday, March 16, 2006

So Close...

Yet still an asshat!

Source: Newsmax

Bill Richardson, you remember him, declared a state of emergency on his border and then whipped into action and...

Did absolutely nothing, like a good politician should.

Well Bill had himself a jumbo cup of Cappucino and realized he'd like to be our president. In pursuit of that rather silly goal he, with absolutely no outside help, and utilizing his giant noggin, came up with a plan to solve the problem of illegal immigration.

Shhh, let's listen in...
Strengthen border security "because we can’t allow illegal people or drugs.”
Sounds good. I'm slightly impressed.
Enforce the law. People who knowingly hire illegals should answer for it.
Yep, I'm liking this.
Work with Mexico and Haiti to deal with smugglers.
Bzzzzt. Loser! Oh yes Bill, let's 'work' with two painfully corrupt governments. Nicely played, you almost had me going there, I almost forgot you were a politician, not to mention a race baiting--race pandering whore.
Create a path toward legal status for the illegal immigrants already in the U.S.
Bzzzzt. Loser! Quick, what was the first one again...
Strengthen border security "because we can’t allow illegal people or drugs.”
Yet...
Create a path toward legal status for the illegal immigrants already in the U.S.
Hey Bill I'm confused, perhaps you could explain this to me cuz you got that giant head thing going on. So please, I'm beggin ya, could you please 'splain this to me cuz it 'looks' like the dumbest thing I've ever seen. But I'm darn near certain you could explain it, you know, cuz of the whole giant cranium thing.

Two out of four ain't bad, until you realize that the last two completely negate the first two. I'm tellin you Repugs, the Dems are gonna finally take a smart pill and beat you over the head with this, this will trump the war on terror. So please, get your collective cowardly heads out of your collective cowardly rear ends and show a little spine before it's too late.

Here's a little Jake wisdom for ya, all the big business money in the world ain't gonn help if you get your ass kicked in the election. Free of charge, I'm just good like that.


Technorati Tags: , ,