Freedom Folks

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Third World Momentum

Source: LATimes
Longer term, the politics may be more precarious. With the Latino population growing, Bono risks a backlash if she appears too hard-line, which could hurt her later, or undermine a future run for statewide office.
A very sensible reason the United States always preferred to draw it's immigrants in smaller aggregate numbers and from different locales is that it made it harder for ethnic groups to undermine immigration policy as were seeing happen right now.

This is referred to as "Third World Momentum." When the rule of law is subverted to tribalism or ethnic preference. We are starting the slide into lawlessness and chaos even as I type here.

This from an earlier piece...
So, you see, the current debate is not just another immigration debate. This could very well be the last chance for America to change course and have an immigration policy that means what it says.
We are nearing the point of no return, the point when the gate gets wrenched open like in a zombie movie and the hordes pour in.

As I've said many, many times, the individuals aren't the problem, the aggregate is. When I look around the world I don't see a single culture I prefer to my own, the problem is that many people seem to want to change our culture and their not all immigrants.

Well I say no, I'll fight for my culture which is not based on the color of your skin, or how much money you have, or the social status you were born into, but rather on the rule of law. What it appears the horde wants is America stripped of those very things that make it America, then how long until the America they sought for whatever reason, isn't?