Freedom Folks

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Lucky Reporter Sends FU Response

***SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATE***

Not in so many words, of course. That would require a set.

Earlier today I responded to a dishonest reporter who classified those who oppose illegal immigration (like ME) as "anti-immigration forces." My original correspondence to CBS2 Chicago's Rob Johnson is here.

His reply:


Michelle,
Thank you for your input. Your comments are much appreciated, and will help me do my job better in the future.
Best wishes,
Rob Johnson
I'm underwhelmed, to say the least. The very least.

***UPDATE***

I may be forced to eat my hat, but Johnson just called me to say he's doing another piece exploring the whole Elvira Arellano lawsuit/deportation as child abuse thing, and he's going to interview me for an anti-illegal immigration perspective. Kudos for that...more may follow AFTER I see how the piece is put together. He's still MSM. I'm not holding my breath.

( 8-)

MJ

Technorati Tags
Illegal Immigration * Illegal Aliens * Elvira Arellano * Saul Arellano * MSM