Freedom Folks

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well That Was Fast!

This just in:
Please, Please, Please [Kathryn Jean Lopez]



Tell me Tony Snow didn't say this. Via a reader: "FoxNews reporting
from the White House: White House spokesman Tony Snow reacted to the
change in House control by allowing they're disappointed, but that it
presents some intriguing opportunities, such as passing comprehensive
immigration reform which failed in the previous Republican House."


Posted at 11:59 PM

So the first thing to cross our presidents beady little mind upon hearing his party had just lost its majority was amnesty?  Does anybody want to yell at me and tell me that I just don't understand, or that the president really, really has Americas best interests at heart?

I don't think so!

Iraq is about opening more Applebee's and Walmart's and this country is merely an ATM to be plundered by our foolish elite.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,