Freedom Folks

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Stroll Through The Blogroll

I haven't done this in a while and I'm pretty brain dead after staying up overnight (like an idiot!) to finish the first blogburst.

So anywho, here are some of my favorite things from the Freedom Folks blogroll...

Adam wonders about electability, conservatism and if Mitt Romney is actually a conservative.

Always On Watch wonders if we're entering a "Post US World?" (Jake thinks we're entering a post US, US!)

Is English important? Claidheamh takes a look. Nativism a breath of fresh air? I like it, I like it!

Sheepwalking? Now that's an evocative term! High Desert Wanderer investigates.

The good folks at Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder report on a very moving ceremony to honor a fallen troop. May God bless them indeed!


Elect Tancredo? But that's crazy talk! LinkNzona has more.

Creepy? Yeah, I think so too Pay Heed The Geek.

Well, that should be more than enough crispy delicious items for your reading pleasure.

Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,