Freedom Folks

Saturday, March 10, 2007

LA Times: Propaganda Watch

Source: Duh!

The LA Times should feel embarrassed, but of course as good Stalinists they won't, for starting a piece of "news" reporting with this...(original story here)
Before heading off to jobs stitching safety vests for U.S. soldiers, the mothers kissed their babies goodbye, leaving them at nurseries or with sitters.
Just so I'm clear, and I do grow confused in my quality Scotch soaked dotage, we shouldn't arrest illegal immigrants because, and I quote,"they kiss their babies?"

Jesus wept.

I reiterate, they should feel embarrassed for having the audacity to print these giant nut crusted slabs of pro-illegal immigration propaganda, but seeing as they support the importation and implementation of modern day slavery in America as good little Commies should, I won't hold my breath.

H/T Lonewacko

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,