Freedom Folks

Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Little Girls That Run This Country!

Source: NYT

The NYT runs a bizarro world piece featuring an old favorite of this blog, Matthew (pimpin' amnesty) Dowd. It appears the chrome shine has fallen off the Bush administration for Mr. Dowd. I'll let Mr. Freaky-Flake tell the rest...
He criticized the president as failing to call the nation to a shared sense of sacrifice at a time of war, failing to reach across the political divide to build consensus and ignoring the will of the people on Iraq. He said he believed the president had not moved aggressively enough to hold anyone accountable for the abuses at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, and that Mr. Bush still approached governing with a "my way or the highway" mentality reinforced by a shrinking circle of trusted aides...

"I really like him, which is probably why I'm so disappointed in things... ...I think he's become more, in my view, secluded and bubbled in... ...I'm a big believer that in part what we're called to do - to me, by God; other people call it karma - is to restore balance when things didn't turn out the way they should have... ...Just being quiet is not an option when I was so publicly advocating an election... ...[Deciding to join the Bush campaign was] almost like you fall in love... I was frustrated about Washington, the inability for people to get stuff done and bridge divides. And this guy's personality - he cared about education and taking a different stand on immigration... ...I think we should design campaigns that appeal not to 51 percent of the people... but bring the country together as a whole... ...[In the future] I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't walking around in Africa or South America doing something that was like mission work... ...I do feel a calling of trying to re-establish a level of gentleness in the world."
LW reports that Matthew (pimpin' amnesty) Dowd now supports Barack Obama's campaign for president because, and I'm totally making this up "Barack Obama is known for his ginormous sweet smelling genitalia, and isn't that what America needs right now?"

May I just go on record as saying: Is there any possibility this nation could 'man up' just a smidge? I'm not asking for Andrew Dice Clay Manfulness here, but I'm having a hard time with the American Girl Dolls being in charge of this country!

I'm Matt (pimpin' amnesty) Dowd and I like ponies and strawberries and I want to bomb the shit out of Iran!

Previous coverage on our favorite amnesty pimp:

In Response To Mr. Dowd

Bush/GOP Scrambling for Base, Independents?

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,