Freedom Folks

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Scoop on ILLEGAL Immigration from Inside Customs & Border Patrol

Unfortunately, if you're willing to read this letter at V-DARE from an incredibly frustrated Customs & Border Patrol agent, you probably already know and acknowledge that illegal immigration is the real quagmire America faces today.

The agent details this list of infuriating ways that our borders and enforcement of immigration law is an absolute joke:

Fresh-across-the-river illegal aliens in American schools!
Counterfeit charging documents for EOIR Immigration Court—the next big thing!
Summary removal under Immigration Act Section 235(b) really works . . . so why not use it to the fullest?
Illegal Honduran mental case awaits EOIR Immigration Court while roaming the streets!
Inspectors watch as illegal aliens sneak in through cross-border lake causeway!
Inspectors watch on security cameras as alien and marijuana smugglers use cross-border ferry port by night
Reporting illegal aliens—still no response . . . even for an insider!

Then the agent asks “How Can I Tell My Children I Won’t Be Home For Christmas Because I’m Working An Important Job For Our Country?”

I wish I had an answer for him. What part of ILLEGAL do too many of our citizens, the agent's bosses, and our elected representatives right up to and including the White House not understand? I'm sure that there are plenty of people who come here illegally purely seeking a better life, and I'd welcome them if they followed the laws we have in place for a reason, but quit calling them GOOD PEOPLE.

By definition an illegal immigrant has broken the law the moment they step foot inside the U.S.! CAPICHE? ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL. I'm starting to feel like a broken record here, but for cryin' out loud ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL. We all need to get a very strong grip on this concept before we can even begin to address this monumental problem.

I send my heartfelt apologies to this agent as a citizen, and a plea of my own that he not give up. I can't even imagine the frustration he feels on a daily basis as he observes fiasco after chaos after joke all in a day's work. But please don't give up! Some of us get it, and we're shouting the truth as loud as we can!