Freedom Folks

Monday, November 28, 2005

Bolton: Budget UNsatisfactory

I dig John Bolton.
"We do not want to be in a position where we adopt a budget next month and we get no more reform for the two-year life of the budget," Bolton said.

In this AP article we learn that he's got the diplo-weenies at the UN in a tizzy because...

He expects reform!

Oh. My. God!

That fiend, that monster.

Here's my favorite bit of the article--
The European Union' and many poor nations feared Washington wanted to trigger a funding crisis to force through reforms.

Let me see if I understand. We, the US, who pay a good chunk of the budget are unhappy with the obscene corruption and America bashing this joke of an organization indulges itself in at our expense.

And the Euro-Afro-Sino-whoever else-weenies are angry because we may not pay them to be corrupt and nasty.

Hold on a sec', let me just grab a Q-tip here. (wree-wree-wree)

Why do we tolerate these people on our soil?