Freedom Folks

Friday, November 18, 2005

Congressman Murtha: A Little Reminder

I was surfing around trying to learn a little more about Congressman Murtha. I really didn't know that much about him and was curious to learn a little more about him other than "crusty old marine, highly regarded on military issues."

While surfing I came across this.

Pardon me? In this article we learn that, rather than a level-headed former serviceman, Mr. Murtha is a raving loon. Mr. Murtha supported DEAN for DNC chair. The money graf as it were --

At Dean’s request, Murtha wrote to Pennsylvania’s seven delegates to the DNC last week explaining why he is endorsing a candidate with whom he shares so few positions.“I am not with him on all the issues, but he understands the party’s problems, what we need to do and how to get there,” said Murtha. “And he has executive experience. … A lot of people in the party don’t understand just where we are. We need a change. We need something different.”

I thought he was a goon yesterday, today I think he's a loon.

As seen @
The Political Teen
Stop The ACLU
Cao's Blog

California Conservative
Adam's Blog
Blue State Conservative
Right wing nation