Freedom Folks

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ted Kennedy: Open McMouth, Insert McFoot

I just checked out this crazy video of Ted Kennedy over at The Political Teen (Thanks, as always, Ian, for filling our television-free home with video bilge, as Jake likes to call it!).

Allow me to break it down...





I'm Ted Kennedy, and I'm here to do a McInterview.







That's Tim Russert, and believe me, I can take him! No McProblem!







What's this? A McStatement about the Iraq war? A statement made by John Kerry?







Oh, McCrap!









Oh, I'm in deep McShit now!







I'll have to McThink a way out of this.









I can't believe that McBastard Russert ambushed me like this! I can't believe that McBastard Kerry SAID this!






WAIT! I know! I'll just remind them that I McVoted against the war. That there was plenty of McEvidence to vote against the war.






What's that? What about my Democrat McFriends? McScrew them! They're on their McOwn!




As seen @
The Political Teen
Political Teen again!
Stop The ACLU
California Conservative
Euphoric Reality
Don Surber
Everyman Chronicles

bRight & Early