Freedom Folks

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Jack Idema: Fightin' The Fight

Okay, allow me to don my citizen journalist hat.

Cao at Cao's blog has been following closely the story of Jack Idema. Jack Idema went to Afghanistan to help out. Jack was special forces, Jack is getting screwed by our government. To be fair, I don't know for a fact this is true, however two things push me to think it's true.

The first is that I trust Cao, I've met her, and dealt with her quite a bit. She's as straight a shooter as they come.

The second reason is our government's shameful history in forgetting those who have served her faithfully.

Cao has amassed a veritable mountain of info detailing every aspect of this case. Print it out and take the time to really read through it and edumacate yourself.

You'll be glad you did.