Freedom Folks

Saturday, February 11, 2006

GTL Does It Again!

I and MJ are in the studio furiously working on Kit's song. This entails hours upon hours of sitting in front of a computer with headphones on, really heavy headphones, and listening to great music, do you feel sorry for us yet?

Well in all my working I've been flipping through different blogs reading what others are saying about illegal immigration. The Gun Toting Liberal just keeps hitting them out of the park. First of all he's serviceman which is simply bonus in my book, and his sense of outrage matches our own. Second, I really believe this issue transcends any party affiliation. We need to fix this problem once and for all lest we don't have a country to squabble over anymore.

People laugh when I mention the Reconquista or Aztlan, you know what? Everything is impossible and silly until it happens, on September tenth we would have laughed at terrorists crashing planes into buildings, what are we laughing off as impossible today?

My favorite bit...
Do you know what this is all about? It's about a frigging ball-less GOP controlled Government that is too damned out of touch, and too damned worried about a "blemish" on their damned records because the price of frigging STRAWBERRIES goes UP a few bucks because we suddenly turn "would be criminals" away at our borders. That is what it IS really about; have no doubt. Take it from one drunken mutha, which I indeed AM right now.

What I don't understand is how I can get activated and sent far away from MY loved ones and MY country to OTHER frigging countries to protect THEIR sovereignty, to secure THEIR frigging borders while death, mayhem, and destruction abounds on our OWN damned borders. What they hell are they thinking???
What the hell are they thinking?

Read the whole thing here.

Well done GTL!