Freedom Folks

Sunday, March 05, 2006

No Lullabies Tonight

I posted on Friday that I was planning to go sing lullabies outside a party to celebrate abortion providers here in Chicago. Unfortunately, I think I'm getting sick, and it's cold and snowy outside, so I'm not going. ( 8-(

I do, however, want to share a particularly nonsensical response to a comment I left on the Indymedia site regarding the "party."

It should be noted that abortion as such is neither good nor bad, simply an expression of a will to power.

I'm a vegan for instance but I'm under no illusion that hunter-gatherer an pastoral societies exist. Abortion should be viewed in the same way.

And those people providing the healthcare are not celebrating, simply accomodating a choice. It is the choice as such that is celebrated.
Now, I'd like to think that I'm not a big dummy. Does this make any sense (especially the vegan, hunter-gatherer part) to anyone?

I think this person may be experiencing diminished brain function and logic capabilities, presumably due to a lack of protein.

May I suggest EATING SOME DAMN MEAT?!?

Technorati Tags